The verb 'to be'
Positive sentences/ Утвердительные предложения
Pronouns
|
Present Simple
|
Past Simple
|
Future Simple
|
I
|
am
|
was
|
will be
|
He
She
It
|
is
|
was
|
|
We
You
They
|
are
|
were
|
Negative sentences / Отрицательные
предложения
Pronouns
|
Present Simple
|
Past Simple
|
Future Simple
|
I
|
am not
|
was not
|
will not be
|
He
She
It
|
is not
|
was not
|
|
We
You
They
|
are not
|
were not
|
Interrogative sentences /
Вопросительные предложения
Present Simple
|
Past Simple
|
Future Simple
|
Am I …?
|
Was I
…?
|
I
He
She
Will It be …?
We
You
they
|
he
Is she …?
it
|
he
Was she …?
it
|
|
we
Are you …?
they
|
we
Were you …?
they
|
No comments:
Post a Comment